- Speciality: Personalised Attention
- Category: Foreign Languages, Languages
- Location: Online
- Instructor: Certified and Experienced Instructors
- Exam: DELE
Spanish is the third most used as a foreign language in the world. Also, it is one of the most used languages in Internet. It is an official language for 22 countries. An insight to fascinating culture, gastronomy and stories.
The CEFR divides language learners into three large categories which, in turn, are subdivided into six levels –
- Basic User
- A1 (Breakthrough)
- A2 (Waystage)
- Independent User
- B1 (Threshold)
- B2 (Vantage)
- Proficient User
- C1 (Effective Operational Proficiency)
Descriptions of levels:
- A1/A2 – In this level, classes will be conducted in Spanish right from the first day in order to learn to express opinions, feelings, and needs in a simple way. Students will be able to read and write simple texts, notes and draft brief essays and letters. These two cover the beginner’s level.
- B1/B2 – In continuation to learning and using Spanish, students will improve their speaking ability, posing and answering questions, along with expressing themselves on a variety of topics related to past and future events. Students will be able to use communication strategies to maintain conversations on general matters and write letters and essays on general aspects of life. These two cover the intermediate level.
- C1/C2 – This is a proficient level in which students are well versed with all grammatical concepts. Also they will be able to debate points of view, put forward arguments and learn idioms, expressions and other stylistic resources to allow creative use of the language. They will have no difficulty in reading contemporary Spanish and Latin American literature.
Four pillars of language:
Keeping in mind the complexity of foreign languages, we will use four pillars to make learning more fun and clear, i.e. comprehension, audio, oral and written. We will be utilising different materials to facilitate the learning process speedily. Active participation of students will be our main aim as it makes learning more interactive.
The Institute is currently adapting its courses to be consistent with the levels established by the
Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. (CEFR)
The Framework defines the levels that determine linguistic capability in areas such as communicative proficiency, active and receptive skills, and linguistic proficiency with specific ends.
Future opportunities after learning Spanish
- Upskill your curriculum vitae. There are many multinational companies, embassies, travel agencies and translation freelancing work.
- Enrich your knowledge by learning Spanish culture. A world of art, literature and beauty will open up to you.
- Spanish is spoken in 22 countries. It will be a great platform to learn about Spanish countries,their geographical features and the diversity of Spanish culture.
- Learning a foreign language helps in keeping the mind sharp.
DELE (Diplomas de Español como Lengua Extranjera), is an international exam conducted by Instituto Cervantes. This exam is the only officially accredited certificates for Spanish as a foreign language and as a second language, in each corresponding level. They are internationally recognized by private companies, chambers of commerce, and public and private education systems. The diplomas are issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education and Professional Training.
Mr Akanshu Rehal, an experienced Spanish Teacher from Delhi. He is an excellent and fluent speaker of Spanish, and has dedicated his 6/7 years to gain the knowledge of this …
Continue reading Mr. Akanshu Rehal
Mrs. Amrita Bangai is a Spanish Instructor, has experience of 4.5 years, teaching students, and professionals, and catering their educational needs. She has done C1 from the Instituto Cervantes, the renowned institute for …
Continue reading Ms. Amrita Banga
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Reply